"Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time
1. The proclaimed Gospel is sincerely offered by God to all people (hearing it), and is urged on them.
2. The Christian evangelist should sincerely pray and urge all to repent and come to Christ.
3. It is the responsibility of all who hear the Gospel offered, to respond positively and accept Christ.
4. All men are always free to choose what they actually desire, regarding God, Christ and the Gospel.
5. But unregenerate man (if left that way) never desires but rejects God, and will never respond positively.
6. Unregenerate man (if left to himself) permanently hates God, and will freely continue to reject him.
7. When a person is regenerated (born again) by God, then they first start responding with saving faith.
8. Repentance and faith are gifts of God (not originating in man) which must be granted in order for salvation to occur.
9. No one is able to come to Christ unless God first enables, calls (inwardly) and draws (pulls) him.
10. Every person whom God calls inwardly, will respond, be justified, and end up eternally saved and glorified.
If God is moving your heart to desire his salvation, please read: How You Can Be Saved
To further deal with sovereign grace issues:
Directory: God's Sovereign Grace/PredestinationSovereign Grace/Predestination Home Page
Directory to WorldView Test SiteHome Page
Abiogenesis : Hopeful Distortions and Spontaneous Generation Redux
Intelligent Design in Nature: A Mathematical Proof of
Intelligent Design of the Cosmos: A Mathematical Proof
Intelligent Design of Earth as a Life-Support Planet
Evolution is Partly True
The Foundation of Science is The Biblical Worldview
Notable Inventions & Discoveries From the Past 800 Years
Science Facts Confirm the Bible
$1,000,000 Prize for Abiogenesis, & $2K for Evolution
Prophecy Proves the Bible's Authority
The Worldview of Naturalism
The Worldview of Eastern Pantheism
The Worldview of Theism
How You Can Be Saved
Who We Are
What We Believe
Links to Other Biblical Apologetics Sites